2013 Manufacturer Certification for
Equipment, Products and Devices
Manufacturers certify to the Energy Commission that the following listed equipment, products or devices meet the indicated requirements under Title 24, Part 6 and associated appendices. The Energy Commission makes no claim that the listed equipment, products or devices meet the indicated requirements or, if tested, will confirm the indicated results. By being included on these lists, the Energy Commission confirms only that a manufacturer certification has been submitted and accepted.
Manufacturer Certified Equipment, Products and Devices Classifications
- Air Economizers
- Airflow Measurement Apparatus - Forced Air Systems
- Airflow Measurement Apparatus - Ventilation Systems
- Air-to-Water Heat Pump Systems
- Economizer Fault Detection and Diagnostics
- Intermittent Mechanical Ventilation Systems
- Low Leakage Air-Handling Unit
- Occupant Controlled Smart Thermostats
If you have questions about the 2013 Standards and documents, please contact the Energy Standards Hotline.