Appliance Efficiency Outreach and Education
Appliance specific fact sheets, frequently asked questions, and training tools about the appliance efficiency requirements (Title 20).
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host the third in a series of workshops to discuss revisions to the staff proposed changes to the Field Verification & Diagnostic Testing (FV&DT) regulations in the Building Energy Efficiency Standards (Energy Code) primarily in Title 24, Part 1, section 10-103.3 published in October of 2022.
STAY UP TO DATE. Receive regular updates and information on programs, news, events, and more. Subscribe to receive updates
Outreach and Education
- Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System - MAEDbS
- Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System Enhancements and Updates
- Appliance Quick Search
- Appliance Advance Search
- Company Search - Third Party and Test Labs
- Certification Packets for Appliances
- Instructions for Submitting Appliance Data - PDF