Tuesday, May 4, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will jointly conduct a workshop with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the California Independent System Operator (California ISO) to discuss electric system reliability for summer 2021. This is part of the CEC’s 2021 IEPR proceeding.
J. Andrew McAllister is the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 IEPR and CEC Commissioner Siva Gunda will lead the analysis of energy reliability for the 2021 IEPR. A quorum of commissioners may attend but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in these executive orders.
Notice and Schedule
- Transcript of Session 1 - IEPR Joint Agency Workshop on Summer 2021 Reliability - Reliability Outlook
- 2021 Preliminary Summer Assessment Results
- Summer 2021 Supply Stack Analysis
- CPUC Actions to Support Summer Reliability
- Summer 2021 CEC Update
- Market Policy Improvements