Friday, September 15, 2023
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access or In-PersonAdd to Calendar
The Disadvantaged Communities Advisory Group (DACAG) to the California Energy Commission (CEC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) will meet Friday, September 15, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please note that the DACAG aims to begin promptly at the start time, and the end time is an estimate based on the agenda proposed. The meeting may end sooner or later than the posted end time depending on various factors. A quorum of CEC or CPUC Commissioners may attend, but no CEC or CPUC votes will be taken.
The meeting will be a teleconference meeting with each member of the DACAG physically present at one of the publicly accessible in-person meeting locations identified above and with the locations connected as a video conference via Zoom. The public can attend and participate in person at any of those in-person locations, or remotely via Zoom as described below. The meeting may be recorded.
Notice and Agenda
- Disadvantaged Communities Advisory Group Meeting. Updated September 14, 2023
- Aviso de reunión del Grupo Asesor de Comunidades Desfavorecidas. Actualizado el 14 de septiembre de 2023
- Equity Framework – 2018
- Equity Framework – 2023
- Item 4A Draft DACAG Meeting Minutes 07-21-23
- Item 4B Draft DACAG Meeting Minutes 08-18-23
- Item 5 DACAG Letter of Support Oakland Resilience Hubs 091523
- Item 7 Draft DACAG Equitable Decarbonization Letter 9-12-2023
- Item 8 B DAGAG EPIC Strategic Goals Workshop