Friday, November 17, 2023
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The Disadvantaged Communities Advisory Group (DACAG) to the California Energy Commission (CEC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) will meet Friday November 17, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please note that the DACAG aims to begin promptly at the start time, and the end time is an estimate based on the agenda proposed. The meeting may end sooner or later than the posted end time depending on various factors. A majority of CEC or CPUC Commissioners may attend, but no CEC or CPUC votes will be taken.
The meeting will be remote via Zoom. The public can attend remotely as described below. The meeting may be recorded.
Notice and Agenda
- Equity Framework
- 2023 Priority Areas
- Item 4 DACAG Meeting Minutes 9-15-23
- Item 5 - FY 2023 to 2024 Transportation Funding Plan 11-15-2023
- Item 5 CTP IPU Presentation
- Item 6 - DACAG Equity Framework Survey Result
- Item 6 - CEC Use of the DACAG Equity Framework
- Attend Meeting Remotely or log into Zoom, click on Join, enter Meeting ID: 979 5784 8562 and Password: DACAG, and follow all the prompts. To comment, click on the “raise hand” icon.
- To Participate by Telephone, dial: (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) or (213) 338-8477 and add the Meeting ID: 979 5784 8562 when prompted. To comment, dial *9 to “raise your hand” and *6 to mute/unmute your phone line.
Zoom’s closed captioning service will be enabled for the meeting. Attendees can use the service by clicking on the “live transcript” CC icon and then choosing either “show subtitle” or “view full transcript.” The closed captioning service can be stopped by closing out of the full transcript or selecting the “hide subtitle” option. The closed captioning cannot be deactivated on the phone.
Zoom Difficulty: Contact Zoom at (888) 799-9666, ext. 2, or the CEC’s Public Advisor at email@example.com or (916) 957-7910.