Friday, March 19, 2021
02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a remote-access webinar to review proposed data collection requirements for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2021 IEPR) relating to electricity demand forecasts and resource plans. The webinar will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate in the webinar consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. There will be opportunities for public comment. Instructions for remote participation via Zoom are below.
Notice and Agenda
- IEPR 2021 - Forms for Submitting Demand Forecasts (CCA)
- IEPR 2021 - Forms for Submitting Demand Forecasts (ESP)
- IEPR 2021 - Forms for Submitting Demand Forecasts (IOU)
- IEPR 2021 - Forms for Submitting Demand Forecasts (POU)
- IEPR 2021 - Forms for submitting ERP
The webinar may be accessed by clicking or visiting Zoom at https://join.zoom.us and entering the ID and password for the webinar listed below. If you experience difficulties joining, you may contact Zoom at (888) 799-9666 ext. 2, or the Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 822-6228.
- Join Webinar: https://energy.zoom.us/j/93174671223?pwd=NkN0RmM2Zlh4Njc2UU5TQXhPSWVJdz09
- Webinar ID: 931 7467 1223 | Webinar Password: 320442
Use the “raise hand feature” to indicate you want to speak and the event facilitator will indicate when your line is open and ready for you to make comment. To Participate by Telephone, dial (669) 219-2599 (San Jose) or (213) 338-8477 (Los Angeles) or1-888-475-4499 (toll free) When prompted, enter the ID: 931 7467 1223. To comment, dial *9 to “raise your hand” and *6 to mute/unmute your phone line.