Friday, October 25, 2019
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Shasta Conference Room, 3611 Avtech Parkway, Redding, CA 96002
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will jointly conduct a workshop with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to solicit input from stakeholders to inform the scope of the joint agency report required by Senate Bill (SB) 100, the “100 Percent Clean Energy Act of 2018” (de León, Chapter 312, Statutes of 2018).
CPUC President Marybel Batjer, CPUC Commissioner Genevieve Shiroma, and CEC Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister will conduct this workshop with representatives from the CEC, CPUC and CARB. A quorum of commissioners may be in attendance, but no votes will be taken.
Notice and Agenda
- SB 100 Report - Northern California Scoping Workshop - PDF
- Presentation - Reliability & Equity at Blue Lake Rancheria - PDF
- Presentation - Redding Electric Utility SB 100 Workshop - Northern California - PDF
- Presentation - The Role of Wind in California's 100% Clean Energy Portfolio - PDF
- Presentation - Balancing Authority of Northern California (BANC) Comments - SB 100 Workshop- PDF
- Presentation - SB100 Stakeholder Presentation Panel - PDF
Oral comments. Commissioners will accept oral comments at the end of the workshop. Public comments may be limited to three minutes or less per speaker and to one person per organization. If participating via WebEx, use the “raise hand feature” so the administrator can introduce you and unmute your microphone after comments from the floor.
Written comments must be submitted to the Docket Unit by 5:00 p.m. on November 8, 2019.
Written and oral comments, attachments, and associated contact information (including address, phone number, and email address) will become part of the public record of this proceeding with access available via any internet search engine.
For the SB 100 Joint Agency Report, the CEC encourages use of its electronic commenting system. Visit https://efiling.energy.ca.gov/Ecomment/Ecomment.aspx?docketnumber=19-SB-100 , which links to the comment page for this docket. Select or enter a proceeding to be taken to the “Add Comment” page. Enter your contact information and a comment title describing the subject of your comment(s). Comments may be included in the “Comment Text” box or attached as a downloadable, searchable document in Microsoft® Word (.doc, .docx) or Adobe® Acrobat® (.pdf) file. Maximum file size is 10 MB.
WebEx is the CEC's online meeting service. When attending remotely, presentations will appear on your computer/laptop/mobile device screen, and audio may be heard via the device or telephone. Please be aware that the WebEx meeting may be recorded. WebEx technical support is available at 1-866-229-3239.
Via Computer: Go to https://energy.webex.com/ec. Registration is required to join. If this event is listed, click “Join Event Now.” If not, click “Home” on the top left of the screen and enter Event Number 924 892 561. Registration begins 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. On the right-hand side click “Join Event Now,” enter your first name, last name, and a valid email address.
To pre-register for the event, click “Register” on the left-hand side of the event.
The “Join Conference” menu will offer you a choice of audio connections:
1. To call into the meeting, select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions.
2. To have WebEx call you, enter your phone number and click “Call Me.” This step will not work if your number has an extension.
3. For Internet audio: If you have a broadband connection, a headset, or a computer microphone and speakers, you may use VolP (Internet audio). Go to the audio menu and click “Use Computer Headset,” then “Call Using Computer.”
Redding Electric Utility
Shasta Conference Room
3611 Avtech Parkway, Redding, CA 96002