Friday, October 25, 2019
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Shasta Conference Room, 3611 Avtech Parkway, Redding, CA 96002Add to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will jointly conduct a workshop with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to solicit input from stakeholders to inform the scope of the joint agency report required by Senate Bill (SB) 100, the “100 Percent Clean Energy Act of 2018” (de León, Chapter 312, Statutes of 2018).
CPUC President Marybel Batjer, CPUC Commissioner Genevieve Shiroma, and CEC Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister will conduct this workshop with representatives from the CEC, CPUC and CARB. A quorum of commissioners may be in attendance, but no votes will be taken.
Notice and Agenda
- SB 100 Report - Northern California Scoping Workshop - PDF
- Presentation - Reliability & Equity at Blue Lake Rancheria - PDF
- Presentation - Redding Electric Utility SB 100 Workshop - Northern California - PDF
- Presentation - The Role of Wind in California's 100% Clean Energy Portfolio - PDF
- Presentation - Balancing Authority of Northern California (BANC) Comments - SB 100 Workshop- PDF
- Presentation - SB100 Stakeholder Presentation Panel - PDF
Redding Electric Utility
Shasta Conference Room
3611 Avtech Parkway, Redding, CA 96002