Monday, August 30, 2021
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop on natural gas forecasting efforts and preliminary results as part of the state’s long-term energy planning efforts. Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister is CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2021 IEPR) and Commissioner Siva Gunda is the lead for the analysis of natural gas for the 2021 IEPR proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Order N-08-21 to continue to help California respond to, recover from, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in this executive order.
Notice and Schedule
- 2021 IEPR Workshop on Gas Market & Demand Forecasts 1. Melissa Jones, CEC
- Preliminary Natural Gas Market Results 2.A Anthony Dixon, CEC
- Burner Tip Gas Price Model Results 2.B Ryan Ong, CEC
- IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Gas Price and Demand Forecasts 3.A PG&E
- SoCalGas Long-Term Demand Forecasting Methods and Results 3.B SoCalGas
- Comments of the Solar Energy Industries Association
- SEIA Comments to the CEC on August 30 2021 IEPR Natural Gas Workshop