Thursday, August 5, 2021
02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop on data inputs and assumptions for 2021 IEPR modeling and forecasting activities. J. Andrew McAllister is the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 IEPR, Commissioner Siva Gunda is the Lead Commissioner for the California Energy Demand Forecast, and Commissioner Patty Monahan is the Lead Commissioner for transportation energy forecasting.
A quorum of commissioners from the CEC or California Public Utilities Commission may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Order N-08-21 to continue to help California respond to, recover from, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in this executive order.
The workshop will be held in two sessions on August 5, 2021, as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. Session 1: 2021 Energy Demand Forecast Modeling Updates and Future Vision
- 2:00 p.m. Session 2: Forecast Modeling Inputs and Analysis
Notice and Agenda
- TRANSCRIPT 8-5-21 Session 2 - IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Data Inputs and Assumptions for 2021 IEPR Modeling and Forecasting Activities - Forecast Modeling Inputs and Analysis
- Historic Zero-Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Trends S2.01 Gage, Bahreinian, McBride, Aragon, Deaver, Marshall_CEC
- Russell K Jones Comments - Policy support for EV charging infrastructure
- Public Advocates Office at the CPUC Comments on the Electricity and Natural Gas Demand Forecast
- PG&E Comments on IEPR Workshop on Inputs and Assumptions