Tuesday, October 18, 2022
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Niland, CA - In-Person OnlyAdd to Calendar
On behalf of the Blue Ribbon Commission on Lithium Extraction in California (Lithium Valley Commission), staff of the California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct three in-person workshops from October 18 to 20 in different physical locations in Imperial Valley and Coachella Valley, and a remote-access teleconferenced workshop via Zoom on October 24, as described above. Each workshop will have Spanish interpretation available at the physical locations and via Zoom, respectively. Purepecha interpretation available upon two-day advance request. The workshops will begin promptly at the start times specified above. The end times are estimates.
These community and tribal workshops are being held for CEC staff to give a presentation on the Draft Report of the Blue Ribbon Commission on Lithium Extraction in California (Draft Report) and solicit comments and discussion on the Draft Report, for later consideration by the Lithium Valley Commission at a public meeting. The discussion on the Draft Report during the community and tribal workshops will be facilitated by CEC staff and third-party facilitators. Members of the Lithium Valley Commission and California Energy Commission, including a quorum of either body, may attend any of the workshops, but will not deliberate or take votes.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Community and Tribal Workshops
- Talleres comunitarios y tribales sobre el borrador del informe de la Comisión de Lithium Valley
- Kuripucha ka Tribu Taller Karakata inde Reporte Comicion Blue Ribbon inde Litio Arukunskua xu California
- Flyer for the Blue Ribbon Commission on Lithium Extraction in California Community and Tribal Workshops on Draft Report
- Volante de los Talleres Comunitarios y Tribales sobre el Borrador del Informe de la Comisión de Expertos
- Comicion Blue Ribbon inde Litio Piskukua xu California Kuiripucha ka Tribu Taller inde Karakata Hukata