Friday, December 16, 2022
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to present the energy demand analysis for the 2022 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2022 IEPR). The workshop will address results from the 2022 California Energy Demand Forecast, including the annual electricity forecasts and the hourly and peak electricity demand forecast.
The workshop is part of the 2022 IEPR Update proceeding. Vice Chair Siva Gunda is the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2022 IEPR Update. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction provided below. Please note that the CEC aims to begin promptly at the start time posted and the end time is an estimate based on the agenda proposed. The workshop may end sooner or later than the posted end time depending on various factors.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of IEPR Commissioner Workshop
- Notice of Extension to Submit Comments on the December 7, 2022, IEPR Workshop on Updates to the CED 2022-2035 Forecast
- Workshop Schedule
- Transcript of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Updates to the California Energy Demand 2022-2035 Forecast: Part 2
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast CAISO Local Reliability
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast CAISO Planning Scenario
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast PGE Local Reliability
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast PGE Planning Scenario
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast SCE Local Reliability
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast SCE Planning Scenario
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast SDGE Local Reliability
- Draft - CED 2022 Hourly Forecast SDGE Planning Scenario
- Draft - CED 2022 Peak Forecast
- Peak Electricity Demand - Update to the California Energy Demand Forecast 2021-2035
- Transportation Load Shapes
- Consumption and Sales Forecast Results
- California Energy Demand Forecast Update- Background