Tuesday, January 31, 2023
10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a remote-access workshop to solicit comments on California’s evolving economic and demographic landscape. The workshop provides an opportunity for commissioners, energy demand forecasters, CEC staff, and stakeholders to obtain further insight on possible state economic outcomes. The information gained from this workshop will enhance the 2023 California Energy Demand Forecast.
This workshop is part of the 2023 Integrated Energy Policy Report (IEPR) proceeding. Commissioner Patty Monahan is the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2023 IEPR. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The public can participate consistent with the attendance instructions below. The CEC aims to begin promptly at the start time posted and the end time is an estimate based on the proposed agenda. The hearing may end sooner or later than the posted end time.
Notice and Agenda
- Session 1 Commissioner Workshop on California's Economic Outlook
- Session 2 Commissioner Workshop on California's Economic Outlook
- IEPR Workshop on California’s Economic Outlook 1. Nancy Tran, CEC
- California Economic Outlook 2.B Francis Hagarty, S&P
- Embrace change Unleash innovation 3. Jill Pestana, North America at Accenture
- California’s Electrification Technology Market Outlook Panel 3.B Sara Baldwin, Energy Innovation
- California Electrification Technology Market Outlook 3.C Michael Sontag, E3
- UC Davis Electric Vehicle Research Center 3.D Gil Tal, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis