Thursday, January 21, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access Only
CEC staff will hold one Pre-Application Workshop to discuss the solicitation with potential applicants. Participation is optional but encouraged. The Workshop will cover the Concept, Design, and Build Phases. The Pre-Application Workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. Applicants may only attend the workshop via the internet (Zoom, see instructions below), or conference call on the date and at the time listed below. Please call (916) 654-4381 or refer to the CEC's website at www.energy.ca.gov/contracts/index.html to confirm the date and time.
- To join the Zoom meeting, go to https://join.zoom.us and enter the Meeting ID and password below:
Meeting ID: 91569524632
Meeting Password: 627810
Topic: Pre-Application Workshop – The Next EPIC Challenge: Reimagining Affordable Mixed-Use Development in a Carbon-Constrained Future
- To Logon with Mobile Access: Access to Zoom meetings from a mobile device with the Zoom app, visit the Zoom Download Center at https://zoom.us/download. After logging into Zoom, a prompt will appear on-screen for a Meeting ID and then the Meeting Password.
Call 1-888-475-4499 (toll-free in the U.S) or 1-877-853-5257 (Toll Free). When prompted, enter the Meeting ID and Meeting Password above. International callers may select a number from the Zoom International Dial-in Number List at https://energy.zoom.us/u/aibCHsX0j. To comment, dial *9 to “raise your hand” and *6 to mute/unmute your phone line.
- For assistance with problems or questions about joining or attending the meeting,
- please call Zoom Technical Support at 1-888-799-9666, ext.2. Or you may visit Zoom’s help center at https://support.zoom.us/hc/. You may also contact the CEC’s Public Advisor’s Office at email@example.com, or by phone at (800) 822-6228.
- System Requirements: To determine whether your computer is compatible, visit:
- If you have a disability and require assistance to participate, please Erica Rodriguez by e-mail at Erica.Rodriguez@energy.ca.gov or (916) 654-4314 at least five days in advance.