Thursday, September 30, 2021
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
To interested parties:
Please join us for an upcoming Demand Analysis Working Group (DAWG) meeting on September 30, 2021, from 1:00-5:00 pm to review and discuss substantive changes to the CEC’s electricity demand forecast as part of the 2021 IEPR cycle.
Energy Commission staff will facilitate discussion on the topics listed below. During the meeting, attendees are encouraged to ask questions, offer other resources, and provide critical feedback.
- Electricity rate forecast updates
- Self-generation forecast updates
- Historic and projected PV generation profiles
- Climate change impacts to weather-normal peak demand
An agenda and materials will be posted in advance of the September 30 webinar to the DAWG webpage: https://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/topics/energy-assessment/demand-analysis-working-group-dawg.
The workshop will be held via webinar-only.
- 1 Electricity Rate Forecast Updates
- 2 Self-Gen Modeling Updates
- 3 Modeling Commercial Building PV Requirements
- 4 Simulating Hourly PV Production
- 5 Res and Com Climate Change
- 6 Temperature Trends Across IOU Planning Areas
- 7 Climate Trends and Normal Peak Loads
Future meeting announcements will be sent only to the Demand Analysis Working Group list. To subscribe: https://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/topics/energy-assessment/demand-analysis-working-group-dawg.
Please direct questions to: Heidi Javanbakht at Heidi.Javanbakht@energy.ca.gov.