Friday, March 18, 2022
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The Disadvantaged Communities Advisory Group (DACAG) to the California Energy Commission (CEC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) will meet Friday, March 18, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please note that the DACAG aims to begin promptly at the start time and the end time is an estimate based on the agenda proposed. The meeting may end sooner or later than the posted end time depending on various factors.
The meeting will be held remotely, consistent with Assembly Bill (AB 361) (Rivas, Stats. 2021, ch. 165, §2) as extended by Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-1-22 to improve and enhance public access to state agency meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic. The public can participate in the business meeting consistent with the direction provided below. The meeting may be recorded.
Notice and Agenda
- February 2022 DACAG Meeting Minutes
- CPUC Gas Decommissioning Workshop Memo
- Draft DACAG Priority Area Descriptions
- DACAG Draft Comments on IEPR 2022 Update Scoping Order
- ITEM 4 - Transportation Electrification Framework and 2022 Staff Proposal
- ITEM 6 - Update of 2022 Integrated Energy Policy Report
- ITEM 7 - SB 100 Resource Build Workshop Summary