Thursday, November 19, 2020
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
To interested parties:
Please join us for an upcoming Demand Analysis Working Group (DAWG) meeting related to the California Energy Demand 2020-2031 forecast update (CEDU 2020) to be held on November 19, 2020 from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
Energy Commission staff wish to review and discuss draft-final CEDU 2020 results with stakeholders in preparation for a public workshop on December 3.
Energy Commission staff will make presentations on the topics listed below. During the meeting, stakeholders are encouraged to ask questions and offer critical feedback.
- Self-generation forecast results
- Transportation energy demand forecast results
- Transportation exploratory scenario results
- Overall CED forecast results
- Discussion on expanding data provided
An agenda and materials will be posted in advance of the November 19 webinar to the DAWG webpage: https://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/topics/energy-assessment/demand-analysis-working-group-dawg.
The workshop will be held via webinar-only.
- BTM PV & Storage Forecast Updates - PPT
- Light Duty Vehicle Forecast Updates - PPT
- Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks Forecast Updates - PPT
- PEV Load Shape Forecast Updates - PPT
- Planning Area Sales Summary - PPT
- New Tool for Sharing Forecast Results - PPT
Future meeting announcements will be sent only to the Demand Analysis Working Group list.
To subscribe: https://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/topics/energy-assessment/demand-analysis-working-group-dawg.