Tuesday, May 25, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to examine the current state of building decarbonization and energy efficiency in California. Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister will host the event as the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2021 IEPR).
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in these executive orders.
The workshop will be held in two webinar sessions on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, as follows:
Session 1, 10:00 am: National and Regional Activities
Session 2, 2:00 pm: California Activities
Notice and Schedule
- Transcript of Session 1 - IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Building Decarbonization - National, Regional, and California Activities
- Energy Efficiency in Low-Income Communities
- British Columbia’s Clean Buildings Strategy
- New York State Activities Advancing Building Decarbonization
- Washington State Building Decarbonization Description
- Building Decarbonization in Colorado