Tuesday, May 25, 2021
02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to examine the current state of building decarbonization and energy efficiency in California. Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister will host the event as the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2021 IEPR).
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in these executive orders.
The workshop will be held in two webinar sessions on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, as follows: 10:00 a.m.
Session 2: California Activities 2:00 pm
Webinar ID: 947 4854 8093
Webinar Passcode: IEPR2021
Session 1: National and Regional Activities
Notice and Schedule
- Analysis in support of Building Decarbonization
- California’s Investment in Clean Energy Innovation
- Building Initiative for Low-Emission Development
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Building Decarbonization & the CPUC
- Building Decarbonization and Local Governments
- California’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- California Energy Commission IEPR Workshop - Building Decarbonization
- Accelerating Building Electrification