Friday, September 25, 2020
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to gather information on the assessment of funding programs for clean transportation, primarily focusing on zero emission vehicles (ZEVs). This was originally scheduled as the afternoon session of the workshop held on August 19, 2020. The session was cancelled in response to unprecedented stress to the state’s electricity grid due to a heat wave. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
Notice and Schedule
- Notice of Rescheduled Commissioner Workshop
- Meeting Schedule - IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Approaches to Assessing Funding Program Benefits
- Transcript of September 25, 2020 Commissioner Workshop on Approaches to Assessing Funding Program Benefits
- Clean Transportation Program Benefits Assessment 1A Susan Ejlalmaneshan, CEC
- Clean Transportation Incentives 1B Kersey Manliclic, CARB
- Approaches to Assessing Funding Program Benefits 1C Anthony Ng, CEC
- Approaches to Assessing ZEV Funding Program Benefits 1D Gia Vacin, GO-Biz
- Who is Pacoima Beautiful 1E Andres Ramirez, Pacoima Beautiful