Thursday, December 3, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Remote Access Workshop
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss updates to the California Energy Demand 2019-2030 Forecast. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in these executive orders. Instructions for remote participation via Zoom are below.
The workshop will be held in two sessions as follows:
10:00 AM Session 1 – Transportation Energy Demand Forecast Update
2:00 PM Session 2 – Self Generation and Overall Electricity Demand Forecast Update
Notice and Schedule
- Notice of Commissioner Workshop on Updates to the California Energy Demand 2019-2030 Forecast
- Workshop Schedule
- Workshop Transcript
- Vistra Corp Comments on 2020 IEPR Update
- SDG&E 2020 IEPR COMMENTS
- The City of Santa Clara dba Silicon Valley Power Comments - Commissioner Workshop on Updates to the California Energy Demand
- Comments of Sacramento Municipal Utilities District (SMUD)
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company Comments on IEPR Natural Gas Demand Forms and Instructions Comments - Pacific Gas and Electric Company Comments on IEPR Natural Gas Demand Forms and Instructions
- Transportation Energy Demand Forecast
- Light Duty Vehicle Forecast Update
- Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks Forecast Update
- PEV Load Shape Forecast Update and Exploratory Scenario
- South Coast Air Basin Exploratory Scenario