Thursday, December 3, 2020
02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Remote Access Workshop
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss updates to the California Energy Demand 2019-2030 Forecast. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in these executive orders. Instructions for remote participation via Zoom are below.
The workshop will be held in the last session:
2:00 PM Session 2 – Self Generation and Overall Electricity Demand Forecast Update
Notice and Schedule
- Notice of Commissioner Workshop on Updates to the California Energy Demand 2019-2030 Forecast
- Workshop Schedule
- Workshop Transcript
- DRAFT CEDU 2020-2030 Forecast Update - IOU Planning Area Peak Demand
- DRAFT CEDU 2020-2030 Forecast Update - IOU Planning Area Consumption and Sales
- Photovoltaic and Battery Storage System Adoption
- Statewide and Planning Area Consumption and Sales
- IOU Planning Area Peak Forecast Update