Tuesday, August 3, 2021
02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop on identifying programs, resources, and policies needed to help industries accelerate decarbonization and meet statutory energy and environmental goals. Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister is the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (IEPR) proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners from the CEC or the California Public Utilities Commission may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Order N-08-21 to continue to help California respond to, recover from, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in this executive order.
The workshop will be held in two sessions on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. Session 1: Programs and Policies
- 2:00 p.m. Session 2: Industrial Outlook
Notice and Agenda
- Applied Medical for Integrated Energy Policy Report (IEPR) Workshop S2.3A Jeff Malin, Applied Medical
- CEC Working Group Presentation S2.3B Scott Starr, California Steel Industries
- CalPortland for the IEPR Commissioner Workshop to Accelerate Industrial Decarbonization CA Energy Commission S2.3C Steve Coppinger, CalPortland
- A Small but Might Innovator and Collaborator S2.3D Jennifer Haley, Kern Oil
- California Large Energy Consumers Association S2.4B Nora Sheriff, Counsel, CLECA
- Pathway to Carbon Neutrality in CAS2.4D Catherine Reheis-Boyd, Western States Petroleum Association (WSPA)