Thursday, October 6, 2022
09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to provide information on activities to support meeting the requirements of Assembly Bill 525 (AB 525, Chiu, Chapter 231, Statutes of 2021), which directs the CEC to prepare a strategic plan for offshore wind energy developments in federal waters off the California coast.
A quorum of CEC commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction provided below. Please note that the CEC aims to begin promptly at the start time posted and the end time is an estimate based on the proposed agenda. The workshop may end sooner or later than the posted end time.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Workshop on Assembly Bill 525: Preparing a Strategic Plan for Offshore Wind Development
- Workshop Schedule
- Presentation by the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)
- Presentation by the California Public Utilities Commission
- Presentation by the Ocean Protection Council
- Presentation by California Energy Commission Staff
- Presentation by the California State Lands Commission