Wednesday, December 7, 2022
10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to present the energy demand analysis for the 2022 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2022 IEPR). The workshop will address results from the 2022 California Energy Demand Forecast, including the annual electricity forecasts and the hourly and peak electricity demand forecast.
The workshop is part of the 2022 IEPR Update proceeding. Vice Chair Siva Gunda is CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2022 IEPR Update. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction provided below. Please note that the CEC aims to begin promptly at the start time posted and the end time is an estimate based on the agenda proposed. The workshop may end sooner or later than the posted end time depending on various factors.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Updates to the California Energy Demand 2022-2035 Forecast
- Meeting Schedule
- Transcript of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Updates to the California Energy Demand 2022-2035 Forecast
- 1. Heidi Javanbakht, CEC - California Energy Demand Forecast Update
- 2a. Jesse Gage, CEC - Forecast Results for Zero-Emission Vehicles (ZEVs)
- 2b. Aniss Bahreinian, CEC - Transportation Energy Demand Forecast
- 2c. Bob McBride and Maggie Deng, CEC - Baseline Medium-and Heavy-Duty Vehicle and Fuel Forecast
- 2d. Quentin Gee, CEC - Additional Achievable Transportation Electrification (AATE)
- 3. Ingrid Neumann, Ethan Cooper, CEC - Updating Additional Achievable Fuel Substitution with the California Air Resources Board State Implementation Plan