Friday, December 2, 2022
09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Remote Access or In-PersonAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to discuss three key dimensions of western integration: markets, transmission, and resource adequacy. This will be a hybrid meeting with both a publicly accessible physical location and public access online or by phone through Zoom. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction provided below. Please note that the CEC aims to begin promptly at the start time posted and the end time is an estimate based on the agenda proposed. The workshop may end sooner or later than the posted end time depending on various factors.
Notice and Agenda
- Essential Role of Markets 2.A Keegan Moyer, Energy Strategies
- Extended Day-Ahead Market Evolution of CAISO Regional Markets 2.B Anna McKenna, California ISO
- WESTERN SERVICES UPDATE 2.C Carrie Simpson, SPP
- Western Electricity System Integration Workshop 2022 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update 2.D Spencer Gray, NIPPC
- Western Region Transmission and Integration - Transmission the Enabler 3.A Neil Millar, California ISO
- TransWest Express Transmission Project 3.B David Smith, TransWest Express
- New Mexico Renewable Energy Transmission Authority 3.C Fernando Martinez, New Mexico RETA
- TRANSMISSION - THE ENABLER 3.D Steve Johnson, SPP
- Maintaining Resource Adequacy on a Changing Electricity System 4.A Arne Olsen, Energy+Environmental Economics.
- Western Assessment of Resource Adequacy and NERC Winter Reliability Assessment 4.B Branden Sudduth, WECC
- WESTERN RESOURCE ADEQUACY PROGRAM 4.C Sarah Edmonds, WPP
- Assembly Concurrent Resolution 188 (ACR188 Report) 5.D Phil Pettingill, California ISO
- BILL JULIAN Comments - Revised Comments of Bill Julian
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Comments - December 2, 2022, IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Western Electricity System Integration