(FOR ECAMS AGREEMENTS ONLY)
The Energy Commission Agreement Management System (ECAMS) is being developed to support the administrative tasks required for grant recipients. On this page, you will find guides, forms, templates, and other resources to assist project administration. These resources are currently applicable ONLY to grant agreements that have signed ECAMS-compliant Terms and Conditions.
Templates, forms, and tools for the invoicing process and agreement management in general.
- Proposal Budget Template (Blank or with Examples) — Used in Solicitation/Application Packages Only
- Budget Worksheet Template (Blank or with Examples) — Used as a Management Tool. Includes details that form the basis for the Agreement Budget
- Agreement Budget Template (Blank or with Examples) — Official Budget
- Budget Templates Explanation
- Converting Old Budgets to ECAMS Budgets
- Formatting ECAMS Budget and Invoice Templates
- Standard Invoice Template (Blank or with Examples) — To be used by Recipients and Major Subrecipients after successful completion of one training invoice
- Training Invoice Template (Blank or with Examples) — To be used for the first invoice submitted by Recipients and Major Subrecipients
- Training Invoice Questionnaire — Must be submitted by Recipients and Major Subrecipients with Training Invoice
Budget and Invoicing Support Documents
- Form to Add Equipment/Materials and Miscellaneous
- Equipment Verification Email Template
- CBE and Funds in CA Certification
- Travel Form
- Sub-to Vendor Verification Form
Invoice Review Tools
Documents to Use When Reviewing An Invoice:
- Procedure for Submitting and Reviewing Invoices Electronically
- Invoice Dispute Process
- For CGL: Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Forms version)
- For CAMS: Training Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Forms version)
- For CAMS: Standard Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Forms version)
To View Full Contents of Invoice Review Templates:
- Training Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Word version)
- Standard Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Word version)
Agreement Management Documents
- Kick-Off Mtg Presentation Slides ECAMS Process
- Monthly Call Form
- Quarterly Progress Report Template
- Quarterly Progress Report Review Checklist (MS Forms - For CAMs to Complete)
- Quarterly Progress Report Review Checklist (MS Word - For Viewing Only)
- Streamlining Grant Terms and Conditions - Revised October 2020
- Changes to Grants: Level of Approval and Notification Chart
- Match Fund Spending Plan
- CEC Agreement At-Risk Status Policy
Here are the links to the Pilot Training PowerPoint Slides and Recording to help you on your way with the new invoicing process.
Training Slides and Recordings
- January 12, 2021 - Recipients and CAMS Open Forum
- December 15, 2020 - ECAMS Invoice Training (Step by Step)
- December 1, 2020 - Recipients and CAMS Open Forum
- November 11, 2020 - Recipients and CAMS Open Forum
- November 3, 2020 - Recipients and CAMS Open Forum
- October 22, 2020 - Pilot Training Webinar
The below will provide you with access to help, or a means to provide feedback on the ECAMS process.
- To receive help on the invoicing process within one business day, send an email to the ECAMS support team at ECAMS.email@example.com.
Whether you are a Recipient or a CAM, we would greatly appreciate you feedback on the invoicing process.
- Post-Invoice Survey: to be completed by CAM and Recipient once after the training invoice and once again after the first standard invoice. The surveys should be completed after the invoice has been scheduled for payment with State Controller's Office.
ECAMS Invoice Pilot Survey
- General feedback can also be submitted to the ECAMS support team at ECAMS.Support@energy.ca.gov.