(FOR PILOT USE ONLY)
The Energy Commission Agreement Management System (ECAMS) is being developed to support the administrative tasks required for grant recipients. On this page, you will find guides, forms, templates, and other resources to assist project administration. These resources are currently applicable ONLY to grant agreements participating in the pilot program.
Templates, forms, and tools for the invoicing process and agreement management in general.
Budget and Invoicing Support Documents
- Form to Add Equipment/Materials and Miscellaneous
- Equipment Verification Email Template
- CBE and Funds in CA Certification
- Travel Form
Invoice Review Tools
Documents to Use When Reviewing An Invoice:
- Procedure for Submitting and Reviewing Invoices Electronically
- Invoice Dispute Process
- For CGL: Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Forms version)
- For CAMS: Training Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Forms version)
- For CAMS: Standard Invoice Review Checklist 3.0 (MS Forms version)
To View Full Contents of Invoice Review Templates:
- Training Invoice Review Checklist 3.0(MS Word version)
- Standard Invoice Review Checklist 3.0(MS Word version)
Agreement Management Documents
- Monthly Call Form
- Quarterly Progress Report Template
- Progress Report Checklist
- Streamlining Grant Terms and Conditions
- Changes to Grants: Level of Approval and Notification Chart
- Match Fund Spending Plan
Here are the links to the Pilot Training PowerPoint Slides and Recording to help you on your way with the new invoicing process.
Training Slides and Recordings
- October 22, 2020 - Pilot Training Webinar
The below will provide you with access to help, or a means to provide feedback on the new invoicing process. You will also find frequently asked questions (FAQ) and updates to the Invoicing Pilot.
- To receive help on the invoicing process within one business day, send an email to the ECAMS support team at ECAMS.email@example.com.
Whether you are a Recipient or a CAM, we would greatly appreciate you feedback on the invoicing process.
- Post-Invoice Survey: to be completed by CAM and Recipient once after the training invoice and once again after the first standard invoice. The surveys should be completed after the invoice has been scheduled for payment with State Controller's Office.
ECAMS Invoice Pilot Survey
- General feedback can also be submitted to the ECAMS support team at ECAMS.Support@energy.ca.gov.