Thursday, July 2, 2020
01:30 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss the status of the hydrogen and fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) markets. The workshop is part of the Energy Commission’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
Notice and Meeting Schedule
- Notice of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Market Status
- Meeting Schedule H2 FCEV - Session 2
- Sessions 1 and 2, IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Market Status
- Presentation - TOYOTA
- Presentation - CEC Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck Workshop
- Presentation - Heavy-Duty FCEVs Benefits and Challenges
- Scaling Infrastructure for the Growth of Zero Emission Fleets and Renewable Fuel Production
- Presentation - TRANSPORTING THE FUTURE TO NOW
- Presentation - HYDROGEN FUELL CELL TECHNOLOGY AT THE BMW GROUP
- Presentation - StratosFuel StatosShare
- Presentation - HYUNDAI
- Presentation - Toyota electric battery hydrogen image
- July 2 Workshop Recording - Zoom