Tuesday, August 24, 2021
09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to discuss the evolving role of energy efficiency in achieving the state’s decarbonization goals. Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister is the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2021 IEPR) and the lead for the analysis of building decarbonization and energy efficiency for the 2021 IEPR proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Order N-08-21 to continue to help California respond to, recover from, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in this executive order.
The workshop will be held in two sessions on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization
- Meeting Schedule
- Transcript 8-24-21 for IEPR Commissioner Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization - Session 1 of 2 - The Importance of Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency is Critical for a Decarbonized Future S1.2 Ken Rider, CEC_ADA
- The Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization S13A_Steve Nadel_ACEEE
- THE ROLE OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN BUILDING DECARBONIZATION S1.2B Pierre Delforge, NRDC
- Building Decarbonization – The Role of Energy Efficiency S1.2D David Jacot, LADWP
- Energy Efficiency Metrics S1.3A Jessica Allison CPUC
- CPUC 2021 Energy Efficiency Potential and Goals S1.3B_Coby Rudolph_CPUC
- 2021 SB 350 MetricsTranslating between Energy Efficiency & Emissions Targets S1.3C Ingrid, Neumann, CEC
- GHG Value of EE for a Zero Carbon Electric Grid S1.3D_Eric Cutter_E3
- Southern California Gas Company Comments - SoCalGas Comments on IEPR Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization
- A. O. Smith Corporation Comments - AO Smith Comments - Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization