Tuesday, August 24, 2021
01:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to discuss the evolving role of energy efficiency in achieving the state’s decarbonization goals. Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister is the CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2021 IEPR) and the lead for the analysis of building decarbonization and energy efficiency for the 2021 IEPR proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Order N-08-21 to continue to help California respond to, recover from, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in this executive order.
The workshop will be held in two sessions on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization
- Meeting Schedule
- Transcript 8-24-21 for IEPR Commissioner Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization - Session 2 of 2 - The Future of Energy Efficiency
- EPA’s Benchmarking and Building Performance Standards Policy Toolkit and Support S2.5A Katy Hatcher_EnergyStar
- Building Performance Standards - A Cornerstone to Climate Policy S2.5_Cliff Majersik_Inst for Market Transformation_NEW
- California Energy Commission - Integrated Energy Policy Report Commissioner Workshop S2.4A_Kapil Kulkarni, CPUC
- 2022 Building Standards -Time Dependent Valuation (TDV) & Hourly Source Energy S2.4B Mazi Shirakh, CEC_ADA
- Using Energy Efficiency to Achieve Emissions Reductions, Energy Storage and Solar Power Integration S2.4C Bruce Ray, Johns Manville
- MULTIFAMILY AND COMMERCIAL ENERGY BENCHMARKING AND CONSERVATION ORDINANCE S2.5B_Barbara Locci_City of Chula Vista
- Building Energy Performance Standards in Montgomery County, Maryland S2.5C_Emily Curley_Montgomery County BEPS
- Southern California Gas Company Comments - SoCalGas Comments on IEPR Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization
- A. O. Smith Corporation Comments - AO Smith Comments - Workshop on the Role of Energy Efficiency in Building Decarbonization