Tuesday, August 31, 2021
02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to examine the role of renewable natural gas (RNG) as an energy source for California’s clean energy future. Commissioner J. Andrew McAllister is CEC’s Lead Commissioner for the 2021 Integrated Energy Policy Report (2021 IEPR) and Commissioner Siva Gunda is the lead for the analysis of natural gas for the 2021 IEPR proceeding.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Order N-08-21 to continue to help California respond to, recover from, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in this executive order.
The workshop will be held in two sessions on Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
Notice and Agenda
- Transcript on 8-31-21 on IEPR Commissioner Workshop - RNG Supply, Availability, and Price in California - Session 2
- RNG Market S2.4 Stephan Barsun, Verdant Associates
- CPUC Renewable Gas Programs S2.5A Karin Sung, CPUC
- Short-Lived Climate Pollutants S2.5B Jeff Kessler, CARB
- CEC IEPR Workshop on Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) S2.5C Yuri Freedman, SoCalGas
- Renewable Natural Gas Building on Lessons from Low Carbon Fuel Standard Success to Drive RNG Use Across All Sect S25D Sam Wade, Coalition for Renewable Gas
- True North Renewable Energy, LLC Comments on 2021 IEPR – Renewable Natural Gas
- RNG Coalition Comments on 8-31 Renewable Natural Gas IEPR Workshop
- Bioenergy Association of California Comments - BAC Comments on RNG Workshop for 2021 IEPR
- San Joaquin Renewables comments on renewable natural gas
- Electrochaea Comments on IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Renewable Natural Gas
- Dairy Cares Comments - Dairy Cares Comments on 8-31 IEPR Workshop on Renewable Natural Gas
- CLEAN ENERGY Comments - 21-IEPR-05 Comments by Clean Energy on the August 31, 2021 Commissioner Workshop on Renewable Natural Gas
- PG&E Comments - PG&E Comments on IEPR Workshop on Renewable Natural Gas – RNG Supply, Availability, and Price in California
- Southern California Gas Company Comments - SoCalGas Comments on CEC IEPR Workshop on Renewable Natural Gas
- California Compost Coalition Comments - Comments on 2021 IEPR – Renewable Natural Gas - Docket Number 21-IEPR-05
- Renewable Natural Gas_CHBC