Tuesday, March 28, 2023
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to reflect on community benefits listening sessions hosted in March of 2023. The purpose of these sessions was to define, measure, and improve the benefits provided to communities by the CEC’s Clean Transportation Program (CTP). The CEC is committed to equity and will use this insight to draft a framework to track community benefits for future projects. This workshop continues the effort to ensure that CTP projects are not only located in disadvantaged and low-income communities but also that these communities benefit from CTP investments. Based on public input received during this workshop, the CEC plans to propose a CTP community benefits framework within the year.
The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the attendance instructions below. The CEC aims to begin promptly at the start time posted and the end time is an estimate based on the proposed agenda. The workshop may end sooner or later than the posted end time. Spanish interpretation will be available.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Clean Transportation Program Community Benefits Second Workshop
- Aviso de Programa de Transporte Limpio Beneficios Comunitarios Segundo Taller
- Clean Transportation Community Benefits Second Staff Workshop
- META Mujeres Empresaria Tomado Acción (Women Entrepreneurs Taking Accion)
- Uplift San Bernardino at the Making Hope Happen Foundation