Friday, July 21, 2023
09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a staff workshop to present and solicit feedback on proposed grid modernization research funding concepts as part of administering the 2021-2025 Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) Program (EPIC 4 Investment Plan1). Input received on the funding concepts will inform the development of future solicitations.
The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the attendance instructions below. The CEC aims to begin promptly at the start time posted, and the end time is an estimate based on the proposed agenda. The workshop may end sooner or later than the posted end time.
Notice and Agenda
- Innovation & Resilience - Navigating Grid Modernization Challenges
- The Need for Grid-forming Inverters in Future Power Systems
- CEC Workshop for Grid Modernization Research
- CEC Grid Modernization Research Workshop
- EPIC 4 Grid Modernization Research Scoping Workshop
- Grid Modernization Research Scoping Workshop