In certain instances, copies of docketed material also are available at selected libraries throughout California and in communities affected by a proposed or permitted facility.

A party submitting a document to the Energy Commission can request that it be kept confidential by filing an application for confidential status.

The application must be approved by Energy Commission’s executive director. For more information on public participation in Energy Commission proceedings, visit the Public Advisor's Office.