The Energy Commission contracts with University Enterprises, Inc. (UEI) to recruit, place, and pay students from a variety of disciplines.
Nontechnical positions are available for students with majors including communications, business, law, and public policy. Technical positions are available for students with majors including engineering, math, and science.
Who Can Apply?
- UEI Employment Eligibility - PDF
- Undergraduate students enrolled in a minimum of six semester units or nine quarter units with a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Graduate students enrolled in four semester units or six quarter units with a 2.0 GPA or higher.
How Can I Apply
- View available student positions at the Energy Commission.
- Create a UEI account.
- Follow the instructions to submit the application online. All applications must include college transcripts. Official or unofficial transcripts will be accepted. Transcripts must list the student’s name, major, GPA, school name, and complete and current enrollment history. Failure to provide the information may delay the student’s start date or result in the student being declined for the position.