The Energy Commission contracts with University Enterprises, Inc. (UEI) to recruit, place, and pay students from a variety of disciplines.
We welcome students with a wide variety of majors to join our program. These opportunities can be open to undergraduate and graduate level students.
Who Can Apply?
- Students must be attending schools listed in UEI’s Affiliated List.
- Students must be enrolled in the following units:
- Undergraduate: Six units per semester or nine units per quarter.
- Graduate: Four units per semester or six units per quarter.
- Students must possess a cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher.
How Can I Apply
- Create a UEI account.
- View available student positions at the Energy Commission.
- Apply to the position. To be considered, make sure to include all required documents under Applications Instructions.