The Energy Commission contracts with University Enterprises, Inc. (UEI) to recruit, place, and pay students from a variety of disciplines.

We welcome students with a wide variety of majors to join our program. These opportunities can be open to undergraduate and graduate level students.

Who Can Apply?

  • Students must be attending schools listed in UEI’s Affiliated List.
  • Students must be enrolled in the following units:
    • Undergraduate: Six units per semester or nine units per quarter.
    • Graduate: Four units per semester or six units per quarter.
  • Students must possess a cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher.

How Can I Apply



Commission Open Exams and Job Opportunities