Volunteer Services Program
The California Energy Commission’s Volunteer Services Program that enables individuals to contact or be contacted by Energy Commission staff about volunteer opportunities.
Volunteers can serve the Energy Commission in several capacities, including:
- Assisting in public workshops, presenting at project demonstrations, or participating in discussions with other workshop speakers and focus groups.
- Conducting research and collecting needed information.
- Assisting in computer modeling projects.
- Performing surveys and analyzing data obtained.
- Serving as a volunteer law clerk by drafting research memos, motions, pleadings and briefs and helping prepare for and conduct administrative hearings.
More information is in the Volunteer Services Program General Policy and Guidelines - PDF.