Thursday, June 11, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access Workshop
The Lead Commissioner for the California Energy Commission’s (CEC) 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update), Patty Monahan, will host a remote access workshop to gather information on trends in transportation and an update on the market status of light-duty zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs).
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
- Comments - June 11 & 12, 2020 - IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Transportation Trends and Light-Duty Zero-Emission Vehicle Market Update
- Presentation - Light-duty vehicle trends Heavier, yet more efficient
- Presentation - Trends in Flagship Vehicle Purchasing Incentives
- Presentation - Ford Customer Perspectives
- Presentation - Trends in larger vehicles
- Presentation - Rise of The Crossover
- Recording for Session 1 - June 11, 2020 Workshop - Zoom
Access Password: 0n^67Z&4