Thursday, July 2, 2020
09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss the status of the hydrogen and fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) markets. The workshop is part of the Energy Commission’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Updat e) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
The workshop will be held in two segments over one day as follows:
- 9:30 AM: Session 1 – Hydrogen Supply and Infrastructure Status
- 1:30 PM: Session 2 – FCEV Market Status
Notice and Meeting Schedule
- Notice of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Market Status
- Meeting Schedule H2 FCEV - Session 1
- Sessions 1 and 2, IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Market Status
- Presentation - Shell Hydrogen
- CEC’s Hydrogen Refueling Infrastructure Program Provides Tremendous Value in Delivering Results and Lessons Learned
- Presentation - Air Liquide and Hydrogen Energy
- Presentation - Hydrogen Economy Outlook
- Hydrogen and fuel cells Considerations for the California Energy Commission