Tuesday, July 21, 2020
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
California Energy Commission (CEC) staff will host a remote-access workshop to discuss workforce training and certification requirements for electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure deployment and solicit stakeholder feedback. The workshop will present California Electric Vehicle Incentive Project (CALeVIP), workforce training and development efforts, and licensing requirements, and explore the pros and cons of requiring additional training and certification for EV
charging infrastructure installation. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are below.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Staff Workshop on Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Training Requirements for CALeVIP
- 7-21-2020 Staff Workshop EV Charging Training
- California Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Project
- Center for Sustainable Energy Presentation
- Clean Transportation Program Workforce Training and Development
- Contractors State License Board Work Experience Requirements
- Office of the State Fire Marshall
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Training Program
- Workshop Recording - Zoom