Wednesday, August 19, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to gather information on funding programs for clean transportation, primarily focusing on zero emission vehicles (ZEVs). The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
The workshop will be held in two sessions.
Notice and Schedule
- Notice of Commissioner Workshop on Clean Transportation Funding Programs
- Meeting Schedule
- CALED Economic Development Leadership Since 1980 S1. 1 Gurbax Sahota California Association for Local Economic Development
- Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation S1. 2D Jessica Ku Kim, Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation
- CHBC Comments - on Commissioner Workshop on Clean Transportation Funding Programs - Clean Transportation Equity
- MUD 14th Street Case Study