For help with technical issues, public records requests, program information, or job applications, please see our Contact page.
Here's how to find the CEC on social media:
We value your input on our social media pages and hope for constructive criticism.
We urge you to remain polite and considerate of both fellow commenters and CEC staff. We hold the discretion to define the boundaries of decorum and will remove comments that don't align with our guidelines. Persistent or egregious breaches of these guidelines may result in a ban from accessing our social media pages. When posting content to our social media page and otherwise using the social media services, you must comply with the terms and conditions of the applicable social media platform, as well as applicable law.
We might remove comments that include:
- Material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights (e.g., personal details or identifiers, such as phone numbers, addresses, license plates, etc.), or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- Vulgar, inappropriate, or offensive language;
- Threats or libelous language;
- Discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, origin, age, disability, or political views or beliefs;
- Inaccurate or deceptive information about our programs or policies.
To maintain a harmonious interaction on our social media pages, please:
- Engage in discussions constructively;
- Remain relevant to the topic at hand;
- Refrain from demeaning others or the topics we cover and maintain a courteous tone;
- Concentrate your remarks on topics rather than individuals;
- Avoid repetitive comments;
- Refrain from promoting and/or advertising products or services.