The current solicitation is posted at: https://www.energy.ca.gov/solicitations/2020-02/pon-19-101-energy-conservation-assistance-act-education-subaccount-ecaa-ed. If you would like to stay connected to solicitation announcements, you are encouraged to SUBSCRIBE to the Financing list serve to receive information.
- Public School Districts
- Charter Schools
- County Offices of Education
- State Special Schools
Applicants must apply in only one of the 12 application categories. Only one application per local educational agency is allowed.
Projects with proven energy or demand cost savings or both are eligible. Examples of projects include:
- Lighting system upgrades.
- Pumps and motors.
- Streetlights and LED traffic signals.
- Energy management systems and equipment controls.
- Building insulation.
- Energy generation including renewable and combined-heat-and-power projects.
- Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning equipment.
- Water and wastewater treatment equipment.
- Load-shifting projects, such as thermal energy storage.
Energy efficiency projects must be technically and economically feasible.
The current solicitation is due August 27, 2020 and the solicitation documents can be found at: https://www.energy.ca.gov/solicitations/2020-02/pon-19-101-energy-conservation-assistance-act-education-subaccount-ecaa-ed.