The current solicitation has closed. Another solicitation is scheduled for release late 2019. Interested parties are encouraged to SUBSCRIBE to the Financing list serve to receive information on future solicitations.
- Public School Districts
- Charter Schools
- County Offices of Education
- State Special Schools
Applicants must apply in only one of the 12 application categories. Only one application per local educational agency is allowed.
Projects with proven energy or demand cost savings or both are eligible. Examples of projects include:
- Lighting system upgrades.
- Pumps and motors.
- Streetlights and LED traffic signals.
- Energy management systems and equipment controls.
- Building insulation.
- Energy generation including renewable and combined-heat-and-power projects.
- Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning equipment.
- Water and wastewater treatment equipment.
- Load-shifting projects, such as thermal energy storage.
Energy efficiency projects must be technically and economically feasible.
The May 2019 deadline has passed. Please check back for the next deadline.
The May 2019 applications were for projects with estimated energy savings from local educational agencies based on energy audits.