- Solicitation Type
- Grant Funding Opportunity
- Solicitation Number
- Solicitation Status
Energy Research and Development
- California Electrical Energy Generation
- Release Date
- Submission Deadline
- Questions Deadline
The purpose of this solicitation is to fund applied research to advance strategies for managing California’s hydropower resources for optimal contribution to grid operations. Research funded by this solicitation will foster cost-effective, robust approaches to balance anticipated needs for zero-carbon, fast-ramping resources with environmental protection.
IMPORTANT: For this solicitation, use the new Energy Commission Agreement Management System (ECAMS) portal to submit an application. Applicants must have or create a user account in order to apply for this solicitation. For assistance, view the User Registration Instructions and Applying for a Solicitation.
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording (See Event Page)