The purpose of this solicitation is to demonstrate replicable and scalable business and technology models for large-scale deployment of EV charging infrastructure capable of maximizing access and EV travel for MFH residents. Proposed projects must include charger installations that will benefit and be used by MFH residents within disadvantaged communities, low-income communities, or a combination of both (see Definitions of Key Words, Section V.A.), and Applicants are encouraged to pursue installations for affordable housing.
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording (See Event Page)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Proposed Awards (See Solicitation Files)