Thursday, May 21, 2020
01:30 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission’s (CEC) Lead Commissioner for the 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update), Patty Monahan, will host a remote access workshop to gather information on the latest trends and market progress for heavy-duty zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs).
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken. The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
1:30 PM: Session 3 - Heavy-Duty ZEVs: Moving People
- Notice of IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Heavy-Duty Zero-Emission Vehicle Market Trends
- Meeting Schedule Session 3
- Comments - May 20-21, 2020 - IEPR Commissioner Workshop on Heavy-Duty Zero-Emission Vehicle Market Trends
- School Transportation and ZEV
- Average Fuel Consumption Per Mile
- Moving People Heavy Duty Zero Emission Vehicle Opportunity
- 2020 Moving People Discussion
- May 21, 2020 Workshop - Zoom
Access Password: 0M*?$v+H