Wednesday, June 24, 2020
09:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Remote Access Workshop
The California Energy Commission (CEC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) will conduct a joint workshop to discuss vehicle-grid integration (VGI) and charging infrastructure funding. The workshop is part of the CEC's 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
CEC Commissioner Patty Monahan will jointly conduct this workshop with CPUC Commissioner Clifford Rechtschaffen. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
Remote Access Only - Remote access is available by computer or phone via Zoom.TM.
The workshop will be held in three segments over two days.
Notice and Schedule
- Sessions 1, 2, and 3, Joint Agency Workshop on Vehicle-Grid Integration and Charging Infrastructure Funding
- The need for public charging and current progress
- CAL eVIP
- America’s Largest Public Fast Charging Network
- Electrify America
- CPUC Transportation Electrification & Vehicle-Grid Integration
- Recording for Session 2 - June 24, 2020 Workshop - Zoom
Access Password: IEPR2020