Monday, June 22, 2020
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access Workshop
The California Energy Commission (CEC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) will conduct a joint workshop to discuss vehicle-grid integration (VGI) and charging infrastructure funding. The workshop is part of the CEC's 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
CEC Commissioner Patty Monahan will jointly conduct this workshop with CPUC Commissioner Clifford Rechtschaffen. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held in three segments over two days.
Notice and Meeting Schedule
- Sessions 1, 2, and 3, Joint Agency Workshop on Vehicle-Grid Integration and Charging Infrastructure Funding
- Vehicle-Grid Integration
- Reframing EVs as DER
- Reducing CA’s grid operating costs and renewable curtailment with electric vehicle charge management
- Use Case Assessment in the Joint Agencies VGI Working Group
- Updating the California Vehicle-Grid Integration (VGI) Roadmap
- Recording for Session 1 - June 22, 2020 Workshop - Zoom
Access Password: 3q=#d*!5