Wednesday, June 24, 2020
01:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Remote Access Workshop
The California Energy Commission (CEC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) will conduct a joint workshop to discuss vehicle-grid integration (VGI) and charging infrastructure funding. The workshop is part of the CEC's 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
CEC Commissioner Patty Monahan will jointly conduct this workshop with CPUC Commissioner Clifford Rechtschaffen. A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held in three segments over two days.
Notice and Schedule
- Charging Infrastructure Simplified
- Scaling Vehicle Grid Integration
- Financing EV Charging Infrastructure in California
- Activating Capital for EV Infrastructure via Multi-Family Properties
- Attracting Private Capital + New Business Models for EV Charging Infrastructure
- Energy Commission Clean Transportation Financing and Investment Proceeding
- Lessons Learned from Electricity Policy for Transportation Electrification
- Recording for Session 3 - June 24, 2020 Workshop - Zoom
Access Password: IEPR2020