Tuesday, August 4, 2020
02:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) charging infrastructure. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Commissioner Workshop on Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Workshop Schedule
- Presentation - RESHAPING 100 YEARS OF HUMAN HABIT S2. 1 Paul Francis, KIGT
- Presentation - AB 2127 Charging Infrastructure Needed Hardware & Software S2. 2 Noel Crisostomo, CEC
- Presentation - EVSE Deployment and Grid Evaluation (EDGE) Tool S2. 3 Micah Wofford, CEC
- Presentation - AB 2127 Charging Infrastructure Other Programs to Accelerate EV Adoption S2. 4 Noel Crisostomo, CEC