Thursday, August 6, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) charging infrastructure. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Commissioner Workshop on Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Workshop Schedule
- Presentation - ZEV Technology Rollout for Deep Emission Reductions S3. 1 Joshua Cunningham, California Air Resources Board
- Presentation - Modeling Charging Demand for 2030 S3. 2 Matt Alexander, CEC
- Presentation - Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Projection Tool (EVI-Pro) S3. 3 Eric Wood, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Presentation - DC Fast Charging Infrastructure for Electrified Road Trips S3. 4 Dong-Yeon Lee, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Presentation - Medium-and Heavy-Duty Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Projections (HEVI-Pro) S3. 5 Bin Wang, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory