Tuesday, August 4, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) charging infrastructure. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Commissioner Workshop on Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Workshop Schedule
- Presentation - SB 1000 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Deployment Assessment S1. 1 Tiffany Hoang CEC
- Presentation - Engagement and Outreach Enhancing Charging Infrastructure S1. 2A Jin Zhu, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Presentation - Green Team S1. 2B Tara Gray, Fresno Metro Black Chamber of Commerce
- Presentation - Kern Council of Governments S1. 2C Linda Urata, Kern Council of Governments
- Presentation - CEC Commissioner Workshop on Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure S1. 2D Enid Joffe, Clean Fuel Connection